This 171cc has all the goodies. We use all brand new hand selected hardware and parts for our 171cc motor builds.
TAIDA171cc Parts. Here is what is included in your motor
- TAIDA FORGED GY6 61mm Big Bore Cylinder Kit
- GY6 150 Long Crankcase 11 pole motor
- TAIDA 28/32 GY6 Big Valve Cylinder Head –
- TAIDA Aluminum Valve cover
- GY6 Camshaft ncy performance cam
- GY6 Rocker Seat Rocker Pin –
- TAIDA GY6 150 Transmission Axle Shaft Seal 27x42x7mm
- Short axle Installed
- GY6 150 Transmission Clutch Shaft Seal 20x32x7mm
- TAIDA GY6 150 Crankshaft Silicone Seals (pair)- (19.8x30x5
- TAIDA GY6 150 Transmission Bearing Set
- 13/40 gears
- GY6 150cc Donor Motor Hardware*
- OKO 30MM PWK Flat slide Carb – Jetted 115 Main 32 Idle
- NCY 30 mm Intake manifold
- TRS all in one Ported Clocking flange riser
- Plastics cut for all in one
- TRS 4 bolt Anklebiter 6061 installed
- NCY GOLD drive face
- NCY GOLD Performance Variator
- DR PULLEY 12G Roller Weights
- Gates Kevlar 835-20-30 belt
- OKO RDR Performance Clutch
- Snowflake Clutch Bell
- 1500 Contra Spring
- 2000 Clutch Springs
- NGK CR7HSA
- 8mm head studs
- NCY PERFORMANCE BRAKE SHOES
ALL PARTS ARE INSTALLED IN HOUSE WILL COST OVER $1450 JUST IN PARTS TO BUILD THIS EXACT MOTOR PLUS LABOR. OUR LOSS YOUR GAIN. ONCE THIS IS GONE ITS GONE.
THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 DAYS TO ASSEMBLY ONCE ORDERED.
PLEASE READ BELOW IN ITS ENTIRETY:
Motor is completely Assembled, Balanced and Blueprinted. We recommend you use 10/40 OR 20/50. Recommend having a tech install motor and tune if you are not capable, AND by capable we mean you know how to tune a Carb. If you do not know please purchase a Wide band a/f meter or watch youTube. THIS IS A RACE MOTOR AND IS INTENDED FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.The Ruck Shop has a no-return policy on all engines, barring manufacture defect or shipping damage. Carb is tuned at sea level.
- This engine is shipped dry, included oil not installed. DO NOT RUN ENGINE WITHOUT ADDING SPECIFIED AMOUNTS OF OIL.
- .9 LITERS OF ENGINE OIL NO MORE NO LESS. IF ON RUCKUS DIPSTICK WILL NOT SHOW OIL ABOUT 1/2 OF TRANNY FLUID ON TRANNY SIDE.
- GY6 125cc and 150cc engines come in different sizes. Please measure the physical size of your engine and compare to our specifications before ordering. The difference is in the length of the rear swing arm. Different lengths have been made to accommodate different wheel sizes.
- For rear drum if you want to use disc must cut off post.
- THE RUCK SHOP has a no-return policy on all engines, barring manufacture defect or shipping damage.
- THESE CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO THE US 48 STATES. Motor will be shipped FED EX insured and will require a signature