The Z-flex turn and brake strips (Z-Turns) are flexible LED light arrays for brake lights and turn signals built into one D-shaped tube. The lights are made with a center brake light all red LED light and the turn signals on the outsides with Red or amber LEDs. A variety of available size options makes them easy to install on a broad range of motorcycles built by different manufacturers. The light is a hardwired connection to your bike. Posi-tap can be used for an easier installation. The pre-made Z-Flex Turns and Brakes are shipped with a dual-circuit element to make the center light work as a running and brake light and the turn signals to work like stock lights. This is perfect for when you do a fatty or stretch on a Metropolitan Scooter or if you want a clean look on the rear of the Ruckus Frame
Z-Flex Turn and Brake Features:
- We have all red LED for turns and center brake or amber turn signals with a red center brake.
- The light is a peel and stick.
- The wires come out of one side of the tube.
- A hardwired installation
- A load equalizer may be needed to retain stock flash rates.
- The housing is a D-channel tube
- Dimensions 0.325in. x 0.325in.
- This comes in the smoked housing.
- Input voltage: 12VDC
- 8.2in center 3.6in with 1.8in turns; includes one dual-element circuit