We all know you want to skid your little Ruckus like a BMX bike like you did when you were a kid. Well after lots of fitting and R&D we have a COMPLETE Rear Disc Brake kit for all 49cc Honda Ruckus.
Our Kit is the only complete kit with everything you need to get you going or shall we say stopping !
- TRS Billet T-6061 Rear Hub with the following bolt patterns
- 4×137 (m8x1.25)
- 4×140 (m8x1.25)
- 4×137 (m10x1.5)
- 4×140 (m10x1.5)
- Pre-installed Adelin 220mm floating Rotor with NCY titanium rotor bolts
- 90” stainless brake line
- Adelin 4 POT Brake Caliper
- TRS Caliper Bracket made from T-6061 Billet
- 2 x 90 degree Black Goodrich Banjo fitting
- 1 x Black Goodrich Banjo Fitting
- All Stainless hardware and spacers
- 1 rear master cylinder with banjo bolt and washers (no lever or upgraded adelin master cylinder available)
If you choose upgraded Adelin lever you must purchase Banjo Bolt either in black or chrome See below related items.
Gear case must have drum brake cut flush and shaving is required on gear case which can be done with a basic hacksaw. See pics
Must use Mini Fatty 12×5 3 2 offset or Fatty 12×8 3 5 offset solid 1 piece wheels*
**Can be used with 2 piece wheel but end user must use m16 bolts and nuts (not acorn) for the 20 wheel bolts and use 3 x M8 stainless washers between the hub and wheel. This is for certain with TRS 2 piece wheels. Highly recommend 1 piece wheel and if you are planning on installing this please watch Youtube How to video entirely.