Don’t want to do a Front Disc conversion on your 49cc Honda Ruckus but want a custom 12×4 wheel? We have the complete kit for you and NO NEED TO SEND US A HUB CORE LIKE OTHERS.
Keep your stock forks, stock cable, lever, forks, and axle. Just add this to your custom wheel and bolts right on. This is a complete setup, not just the hub.
- Works with 1 piece 2+2 4×90 wheels only
- -DIRECT bolt on to stock forks or Aftermarket NCY Performance Front forks DRUM Style (May work on other but they must be 10mm DRUM style NOT Disc forks)
- 4×90 bolt pattern
- 12mm OD / 10MM custom sleeve
- Shorter Front Cable for Drag bars
- aluminum rod pre-lubricated for easy assembly
You will need 4 x M8x20x1.25 Socket Cap Stainless Bolts if you do not have. You can get these at ACE Hardware or Lowes. That bolts the wheel to hub. We sell them too HERE
This will not work with the oem speedo hub as it is not used. You will need a digital speedo such as Trail tech vapor or Koso gauge. NEW Design uses set screw to take up space on slot for fork. We suggest using blue loctite.
If you have disc forks with rrgs drum adapter you will have to notch out the bottom of the adapter for the hub to sit flush against the fork and then make a spacer for the right side.
*WE HIGHLY DISCOURAGE RUNNING DRUM BRAKES WHEN UPGRADING TO 150CC GY6 MOTOR.