NEW Version 2 Complete Bolt-in stretch Kit for 2022/23 Honda Grom / MSX125 with chain and chain breaker tool.
Version 2 improvements:
- New design
- Stronger Stainless Steel Axle Tool
- Axle Spool can be added to rear
- Axle Adjustment has additional set screws (USE BLUE ONLY LOC-TITE) to help prevent loosening (Chain will still stretch over time and will need to be tighten after 200 miles then when you do a service)
BEWARE OF CHINESE KNOCKOFF’S ! CALIPER MOUNT DOES NOT WORK , AXLE WILL NOT EVEN FIT INSIDE ADJUSTER HOLES, TOOL DOES NOT FIT INSIDE SLOTS. WE MAKE OURS IN USA AT OUR SHOP WITH 6061-T BILLET NOT CAST ALUMINUM.
HERE IS SHORT VIDEO OF OURS MADE IN HERE AT OUR SHOP
All of the brackets for this kit are Billet Aluminum 6061-T6 to match the quality and awesomeness of the rest of the kit.
This stretch is adjustable from a 4″ to 6″ stretch (- .5″ depending on chain tension) Completely bolt-in… Our Kit even comes with an 420×138 length chain with greater tensile stretch than the stock chain. We also include the chain breaker tool. You will have to remove 3 links for Maximum Stretch on a 138L chain or 5 links on a 140L Chain. We don’t Nickle and dime you get the all the parts needed the first time. Comes with Billet Stoppers as well as the 2022 rear swing arm is slightly different so the stoppers are different. Tighten pinch bolts to 16 ft/lbs. up to 18
- Tighten pinch bolts to 16 ft/lbs.
- Shorter M12 bolt goes on LEFT side w/ Washer and nut
- Longer M12 bolt goes on right side with caliper bracket and Nut (No Washer)
- Some 2023 require 2 x m12 washers due to longer axle. We have included washers to take up gap. OEM tension guide must be used, or you can use all 4 washers 2 on nut side and 1 each on inside of axle spacer.
- 420×138 Chain (Remove 3 Links for maximum Stretch.) They do not make a 135 Link chain. This is why chain tool is included. 2022 have larger sprocket then OG or SF so longer chain is needed.
- Watch YouTube video for OG Grom Install everything is pretty much the same. Only difference is Caliper bracket and Stoppers.
Optional Rear Lowering Link Available in either 2.5″ or 4.5″ heights see below related items. Must remove License plate mount and use aftermarket one or cut OEM.
Lost your tool that comes with the kit? We got it below in related items.