Are you worried about your lowered Honda Grom (2017-2024) or Honda Monkey 125 (2019-2024) falling over? Tired of looking at the ugly hacksaw job on your stock kickstand that wants to fall over? Sick of carrying a piece of wood with you after raising your Grom for additional cornering clearance?
- Specifically engineered for the Honda Grom and Honda Monkey
- Works with OEM kill switch, springs, and mounting hardware
- Easily adjusts from slammed (-6.00″) to lowered (-3.00″)
applications using a 4mm hex key (no spring removal required)
- Six adjustment positions for fine-tuning lean angle
- Dual-radius foot design ensures consistent ground contact
in all adjustment positions
- Allows for maximum cornering and ground clearance
- Mil-spec black anodized finish and stainless steel hardware
for ultimate corrosion resistance
- CNC-machined from T6061 billet aluminum
- Kickstand weighs only 7.00 oz.
- Machined and assembled in the USA