This 6061 billet aluminum foot brake setup is designed to clean up your Honda Ruckus handlebars. This allows you to use your rear brake with your left foot. We made this for the left side only so the cable has a clean straight route back and does not cross over the motor or get into a bind. This foot brake will only work if you are using a fatty setup on your gy6 150cc Ruckus and 49cc Ruckus. We use a closed bearing to prevent dust and debris from getting into bearing. We also use a needle bearing with this to prevent the two billet halves from rubbing. This kit will come with everything needed for installation. You will need to drill a hole into your rear frame for the set screw to lock into the frame and not allow the brake assembly to move.
- This will not work for a non-stretched Ruckus or less than 12″ stretch.
- If your stretch is longer than 12″ you may need a custom cable made.
- The reason being the cable is custom made for that length stretch.
- This will also not work if you are running an under cowl or side skirts that will interfere with the pedal.
- Smf V2 pegs right and left – the left peg was machined for the brake setup.
- Drill bit for the hole to tap into the frame.
- Custom Brake cable.
- CNC 6061 Foot pedal
- CNC 6061 Cable guide
- All hardware needed
- Mylar Template for drill hole location
PLEASE USE RED LOCTITE ON ALL BOLTS WITH THIS KIT! THIS KIT IS ASSEMBLED LOOSELY.
(Note: If you are running rearsets on your scooter you will have to custom make a bracket for this to work.)