TRS SLIM LINE LED LIGHT BAR SPOT & FLOOD 5k-6k 13w 3500 LUMENS SUPER BRIGHT
Product Features: DOES NOT COME WITH TRIPLE TREE, This light bar is a custom bar that is very effective LED pulls low draw yet super bright, Water proof, Condensation one way vent, both spot and flood in 1 light, Slim, and comes with Lifetime warranty. You WILL NOT find these light bars on auction sites. Built for us.
Comes with Power coated matte black brackets and . NOT a 1 piece bracket. 2 piece bracket allows for better installation and bracket not warping. THIS is DC not AC, LED are DC always
- Measurements: L: 7 in. W: 1.1 in. D: 1.1 in. ( L: 17.78 cm. W: 2.86 cm. D: 2.86 cm.)
- Weight: 0.34 lbs (5.5 OZ)
- Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Power Consumption: 13w (perfect for Ruckus and GY6 charging system
- Raw Lumens: 3500 LM
- Color Temperature: 5000-6000K
- Beam Pattern: BOTH Spot + Flood
- LED Life span: 50,000+ hours
- Housing: Die-cast Aluminum
- Mounting Brackets: Aluminum Single Point Side Mount
- Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F to +140˚F (-40˚C to +60˚C)
- IP Rating: IP68 water submersible up to 3 feet for 24 hours in fresh water
- Protections: Reverse Polarity.
- One way vent to prevent condensation.
- Life Time warranty on any issues except intentional damage or misuse. (Must receive the entire old damaged light bar back to use warranty as customer expense.
WORKS ON BOTH GY6 AND HONDA RUCKUS SEE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Our brackets are made in USA and powder coated in the USA.
Installation Instructions for Honda Ruckus :
You must run the LED Bar Red wire to a 12V DC (Direct Current) ignition source. You cannot run off AC stator if you do the headlights may pulse or blow after time. Using Volt meter find a12V power + power + and run to headlights since you do not have hi/LO beam, or Find 12V ignition power source to the Handlebar switch FEED wire. There are 3 wires for the headlight switch 12V feed and Hi / LO wires. Cut AC feed wire and Cap off. Now Y off the 12V + to the headlight switch feed. From there now hook up either the LED BAR Red wire + to either hi beam or low beam on the headlight harness. Hooking to Low beam wire your switch must be on low beam to run. If you switch to hi beam on the switch it will turn off. Take Black wire on LED bar to battery ground.
Using HONDA Ruckus Switch . The horn power is 12V ignition (black w/ Grey tracer) Y or split off that wire and cut the AC Feed wire to the headlights (blue w/ 2 gray tracers) . Cap off feed from harness and now connect the new 12v you split off the horn to the headlight switch feed wire. Do all of this after the plug about 2 inches so you can put back if needed. Take red wire off LED and hook to headlight harness either low or high beam and Black wire from LED bar to negative of battery. If none of this makes sense. PLEASE TAKE TO A TECHNICIAN. Best to have Volt meter.
Using ATR GY6 Harness.
Super simple unplug yellow wire on harness to left switch unit and plug in black wire 12V to the yellow wire on the switch side.
Electrical items are non-returnable, please check photos and specifications before ordering.
Please see our Warranty & Return Policy.