CUSTOM Graphic Kits for 2003-present Honda Ruckus 49cc 12 piece set.
Air release vinyl and laminated for added life and UV protection.
4.5 mil thick perfect to apply on contours but not too thick that they lift.
PLEASE READ BELOW:
WANT A FULL CUSTOM BATTERY BOX? We can do it. Please do not add parts to this order if you do parts will ship with Custom Graphic Kit.
What do you get? Our in-house graphic designer will send you an email from your order email and ask you for the idea. Please check junk emails and allow 24 hours on Monday-Friday to get an email. If you place order on Sunday please allow till Tuesday for email. Our graphic designer will go over your idea via email. You can send him logos, pictures, ideas, and/or pictures of your scooter. Once approved we will print, laminate, and cut (2-day process) then mail your graphic kit.
WE ARE UNABLE TO MATCH THE PAINT COLORS ON YOUR RUCKUS FROM A PICTURE. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.
You can provide us with;
– vector (PDF, EPS, AI, or SVG) files, and/or
– hi-res images (2048 x 1536 / 3 MP >>> Excellent / Good, 2240 x 1680 – 4 MP >>> Photo Quality / Excellent).
Most of the newer mobile phones can provide 4032 x 2268 images).
- Left Side Battery box
- Right Side Battery box
- Key Hole area
- The rear of the box (2 pcs)
- Honda Name Plate (Front Battery Box)
- Horn Area (Front of battery Box)
- 2 Sides (Front of Battery Box)
- Front arch sticker
- Matching rear frame Ruckus stickers (2 pcs)
Sample of fitment (snow camo) Battery Box not included.
- Make sure the Ruckus is clean of dirt and dust
- Remove old OEM graphics with a hairdryer or low heat gun
- Remove any old adhesive with alcohol with microfiber
- Do 1 panel at a time
- Use a spray bottle with 1-4 drops of dish soap and spray panel and graphic
- Use a felt squeegee vinyl provided to remove water from under graphics (DO NOT USE CREDIT CARD OR DRIVERS LICENSE). Watch a youtube video or hire someone if uncomfortable. We had a customer do it that has never done graphics and he was able to do it.
- You will see bubbles if using water which we recommend using when installing. Set scooter out in the sun and a small water bubble will dissipate over a couple of hours depending on your area.
The images represent the actual product though the color of the image and product may slightly differ due to photographic lighting sources.